Monday 11 March 2013

GPD check-in and some help please!

Hello everyone!
 
I'm soo excited to hear that some of you are close to finishing your Garden Party Dress.  I'd love to see it and share your renditions here.  If you would like to comment with a link to your blog or photo, I'll post it here.  Or, if you don't have a blog, email me at designhonig[at]gmail[dot]com.  Can't wait to see!
 
In other news, I wanted to share with you my latest lunch break, low-blood-sugar-induced, impulse purchase. 
 You're not seeing things.  That's nearly 2m of clover printed silk.  I think the moment I actually put my hand in my purse was when I saw the word LOVE printed in one of the clovers.  And this one wasn't even from the remnant bin! 
 
I skipped backed to work like I'd just found a pot of gold, but the horror really set in when I got home and realised I had 2 metres of clover printed silk!
 
In my head I was thinking of something like this Burda pattern, with a St Patrick's Day twist...
...but now I'm afraid it will look a little too Riverdance...
 
Any suggestions?  Quick!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment